Sales Manager - Compliance Enabling
Internal Sales Manager
£45,000 - £55,000 + Bonus + Mobile + Laptop + Healthcare + Pension + 25 days Hols + BHs
Our client is a market leader within the Compliance Enabling space. This is a really, really exciting opportunity for someone whereby, it is a newly created role, because of growth, and gives an Internal Sales Manager the very real opportunity to come in, make something their own, build a department and recruit a team.
As an Internal Sales Manager you will be responsible for:
- Recruit a team of internal business development executives
- Oversee the day to day operation of the internal business development executives to ensure KPIs and targets are being met
- To provide accurate and template reports in a number of focus areas
- Develop the skills of your team to ensure they are the best that they can be
- Create and maintain a performance orientated team environment.
- Establish and maintain a pre-defined and consistent appointment setting process into each individual’s behaviour.
- Establish and maintain prospect sourcing behaviours.
- Carry out people management activities such as absence management, conflict resolution, health and safety, one-to-ones, provide feedback and objective setting.
- Support your team with personnel or personal issues affecting work.
- Reflect the corporate strategy and Company values and behaviours in all your undertaking.
- Take on any other duties as reasonably requested by the company
**FULL JOB DESCRIPTION AVAILABLE TO CANDIDATES UPON SUCESSFUL TELEPHONE SCREENING**
- Ideally you will have experience setting up a Contact/Sales Centre.
- The intellectual capital to create and deliver on objectives from a strategic standpoint
- An ability to motivate others.
- Initiative and an ability to identify potential alternative opportunities.
- Be successful track record in telephone/internal sales (preferably B2B)
- 1-2 years Sales Management experience in a telephone/internal sales environment
- Commercial awareness
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to motivate and train others to achieve results
- Enthusiastic, driven, hungry
- Desire for development
- You must live within The North West of England
On offer to the successful candidate is an attractive basic salary and benefits, giving you the ability to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company where the career opportunities are inexhaustible.
For more information on this role, then please contact Mandy Matley at TRC Group along with your CV via this advertisement.