Bookkeeper - Bolton
TRC are currently recruiting for a Bookkeeper for a well-known reputable accountancy practice based in Lancashire. You will be based at the office for around 50% of the time, and the rest visiting clients. You will need your own transport.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Purchase and sales ledger, raising and entering invoices in Sage/Xero
- Processing sales orders and purchase orders in Sage/Xero
- Bank reconciliations
- VAT returns
- Processing monthly payrolls in Sage/Xero
- Ability to meet HMRC deadlines
- Working with multiple currencies, bank accounts, departments, and entities (beneficial)
- Producing accounts to trial balance stage (beneficial)
The company are very flexible working hours and days and will accept both full- and part-time hours. The salary will be between £20k-£25k p.a. and this again is negotiable dependant on experience and skills. This is the perfect position for someone wanting to learn and progress in a varied and flexible role.
For more info, please apply directly through this advertisement with your CV for a call from our team!
up to £25,000