B2B PR Account Manager - Leeds
B2B PR Account Manager – Marketing
£25,000 - £32,000 + Mentor Scheme + Pension + Training days
Our client is a looking for a talented PR Account Manager to join their team. This super savvy B2B PR agency is no stranger when it comes to developing impactful PR campaigns for their clients in the finance, corporate and tech sector. With a small company culture, where every person matters, there’s a huge focus on personal and professional development here.
As a PR Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Building and nurturing client relationships, always in constant communication, you will work on PR programmes that go beyond client expectations
- With strategy at the core of everything you do, you will fully understand your clients as you will be researching, writing and selling in content to media contacts
- The agency's clients are quite technical and require longer form content such as press releases, blogs, and even white pages
- You will have previous B2B PR experience and be passionate about working on purely B2B client accounts.
- You will be a strong writer and be comfortable working on a mix of content such as articles, press releases, and event newsletters
- Experience in tech is desirable but not essential
- Agency experience is preferred but the right skills, attitude and desire is more important
- You must live within a commutable distance of Leeds
On offer to the successful candidate is an attractive basic salary and benefits, giving you the ability to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company where the career opportunities are inexhaustible.
For more information on this and many more Marketing roles throughout the UK, then please contact Lauren Goring at TRC Group along with your CV via this advertisement.
PR Manager, PR Account Manager, PR, B2B, Tech
SEO Executive, Digital Marketing Executive, SEO Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, Recruitment Agencies Leeds