Senior Accountant - Halifax
My client, a flexible, friendly Accountancy Practice based in Halifax is currently recruiting for a Senior Accountant to join their growing and successful team! The role comes with a number of benefits, such as the option for both home and office working, a competitive salary package, onsite parking, flexible working hours, and more!
The role and responsibilities:
- Accounts preparation and production.
- Vat Returns
- Audit (if this is something you wish to be involved with)
- Management accounts
- Dealing with client in person and over the phone
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible hours (part time, full time, and flexi start/finish time).
- Great opportunities for progression!
- Onsite free parking.
- 23 holidays + statutory holidays- increasing with service.
- Paid overtime.
- Study support (for ACA/ACCA if required).
- Personable, able to deal with clients and build relationships.
- Ideally AAT/ACA/ACCA qualified or qualified by experience.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in practice.
If you have experience in the desired areas, and you believe that this could be a good opportunity for you, please apply today! This role could be a great
opportunity for anyone that is looking to further their career in a fantastic, supportive, flexible business.
For more information or to apply, please contact Robyn on 0113 457 3760 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment Agencies Leeds