Tax Manager - York
TRC are currently recruiting for a Tax Manager for a forward thinking, supportive and growing Accountancy Practice in the York area. My client is looking for a hardworking, efficient individual who will be responsible for their own client portfolio and provide an excellent customer service experience for each one. The ideal candidate will have at least 4 years practice experience in the same, or a similar role. As well as achieving CTA, AAT, or an equivalent qualification.
Both part time and full-time applications will be accepted.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide an excellent customer service experience with all clients.
- Hold responsibility for a plethora of personal tax clients.
- Support other areas of the team that have tax related queries.
- Advise on all areas of tax, including, VAT, IHT, Company Tax and Personal Tax
- Keep regular contact with line manager.
- Give Business and Tax advice.
- Help grow the practice by seeing opportunities to cross sell services.
- Achieve any KPI’s given by management.
- Other ad hoc duties.
Ideally the candidate will have a practice background, however if you have not had experience in practice but have a good understanding of tax, your application will still be considered.
The company in return offers a competitive salary and benefits package, onsite parking, and the fantastic opportunity to join a friendly and dynamic team that will help you grow and become the best you can be!
For more information or to apply contact Robyn on firstname.lastname@example.org / 0113 457 3760.