HVAC Service Engineer
- Working on split type and VRV / VRF air conditioning systems, chillers, rooftop units, ventilation air handling units, air control panels. Working in offices, warehouses, production areas, retail leisure and plant rooms.
- Working throughout England, but on a daily basis mainly in the England central area from Stoke on Trent, Derby, Nottingham, Leicester, Bedford, Milton Keynes, Banbury, Stratford upon Avon, Redditch, Kidderminster, Birmingham Circle. On occasions working outside this area
- Experience working in the same or similar role.
- Must have worked on a range of commercial HVAC equipment, air handlers, chiller units, chilled water plant, air conditioning split systems, air conditioning close control systems, rooftop package unit
- Must have experience of working on boilers, gas-fired warm air heaters and radiant tube heaters.
- Candidates must be based in the South Coventry, South Leicester, Rugby, Daventry, Kettering, Northampton or Milton Keynes area only.
- Company Van
- Fuel Card
- Uniform, PPE and all tools provided except hand tools
Please apply below today if you think this is something you’d be interested in, or if you would like more information please call Beckie 0113 457 3760 / email@example.com
For more Engineering Jobs, please take a look at our Engineering Jobs page here