3 months ago
Job Title: Welder
Job Type: Permanent
Pay Rate: £9.08 - £10
Hours: Monday-Friday (7am-4:30pm)
The Recruitment Crowd are currently looking for a Fabricator and Welder based in Northallerton.
- To assemble, fabricate, weld, inspect and test components and assemblies for industrial wash equipment in a safe manner in accordance with defined build procedures, engineering specifications and standards to meet customer requirements and quality, efficiency and delivery targets.
- Assemble, fabricate, weld, inspect and test industrial wash components
- Efficient and effective assembly, fabrication, welding, inspection and testing of components and assemblies for industrial wash equipment to defined build procedures, engineering specifications and standards to meet customer requirements.
- Work to clearly defined goals with respect to safety, quality, efficiency and delivery.
- Provide timely feedback to line leader \ supervisor \ manager on any technical or quality issues that arise.
- Ensure all work & time is recorded appropriately through the required system.
- ·Ensure all manufacturing, QHSE and business documentation is completed accurately to the required standard in a timely manner.
- Adhere to general housekeeping and 5S rules ensuring a clean, tidy and organized working environment is maintained at all times.
- Attend functional and business meetings as required and support other departments in order to meet Company objectives.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures at all times.
- The Ideal Candidate:
- Fabrication, welding (MIG \ TIG), inspection and testing of components and assemblies experience.
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings and specifications.
- Ability to establish strong working relationships and engagement with internal \ external teams and customers.
- Ability to work under pressure, within tight deadlines, with a flexible approach to working hours and a motivated team player.
- Process driven, detailed and solutions orientated, with experience of working in a formal, continuous improvement culture
- Strong effective decision making, organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent logical reasoning, root cause analysis, deductive problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- Good communication & IT skills
- Full and current UK driving license