£25,000 - £45,000
25 days ago
£25,000 - 45,000 p.a.
Leeds City Centre
A long established software house in Leeds, who are disrupting the CRM market with an outstanding product, are looking for a C#, MVC developer to work on the maintenance and upgrading of their existing software, and also play a key role in the next version.
To apply you must have experience in the following core technologies:
- MVC OR ASP.Net
- SQL Server 2012+
- Raw JS
- Entity Framework, or NHibernate.
Also, any experience with the following would be a distinct advantage:
- ASP.Net Core
- Any modern JS Libraries – Angular, Vue, React…etc.
The responsibilities of the C#, MVC developer will include:
- End to end development of bespoke customer-facing and internal applications.
- Balancing multiple projects and developing in an agile methodology.
- Implementing ideas into the team and researching new technologies
- Working as part of a close-knit team, in a fairly informal but focussed environment.
- Taking on customer responsibilities (i.e. requirements gathering, troubleshooting…etc).
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a basic salary of between £25-45k DOE, (fairly) flexible working hours and a friendly, social environment consisting of some extremely passionate and professional developers.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, ethnicity, religion, disability or sexual orientation, however, you must have the right to work in the UK.
If you're interested, please give us a call 0113 457 3760 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org