Leeds, West Yorkshire
£16000.00 - £18000.00 per annum
9 days ago
TRC Group is currently looking for an experienced warehouse operative for our client based in Leeds. Our client is widely regarded as the industry innovator in the UK for design and manufacture of fuel delivery systems. Priding themselves on delivering excellent service and their support service ensures that the customers' orders are fulfilled on time.
Due to growth within the business an opportunity has become available for a Warehouse Operative to support the busy production and Service team.
The role consists of full warehouse duties but will also include some daily production assembly work for which onsite training will be given.
- Accepting Deliveries and checking paperwork
- Picking and packing of goods for dispatch
- Assisting with Periodical stock takes
- Cycle counting
- Occasional Local deliveries/Local pick ups
- Assisting in production (light assembly)
- Reporting daily to both Production co-ordinator and Purchasing & Sales Co-ordinator
- Previous experience in a warehouse environment
- Excellent attention to detail (essential)
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Ability to use own initiative
- Ability to work independently
- Flexibility to work to deadlines and under pressure
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Commitment to providing excellent standards of customer service
- Driving licence (essential)
- Forklift licence preferred (training will be given if required)
- Reliable and punctual with the ability to work individually and as part of a team
- A pro-active approach to learning and work is essential
- Confident and well presented
- GCSE in Maths and English or similar qualifications would be an advantage.
Hours: 8:30am - 4.45pm with a 45 minute break.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £16,000.00 to £18,000.00 /year