7 days ago
Van Sales Representative - FMCG
£25,000 Basic + Excellent Commission + Van + Mobile + iPad + Contributory Pension Scheme + 20 days Hols + BH’s
My client is a highly regarded and successful supplier of food and drinks into the UK Foodservice and Retail marketplaces. The company has big plans for growth over the next 3-5 years. The role we are recruiting for is on the Retail side of the business selling into Independent Retailers and Cash & Carry. The role we are recruiting for is a Van Sales Representative covering in and around London. The path for progression is very real and carries numerous opportunities for candidates with the right aspirations and capabilities.
Principal Responsibilities of the Role:
The role of a Van Sales Representative requires a confident and professional individual who can represent the Company, building sales on brand new and existing business, increasing sales volumes within your territory, and deliver reliable customer service to the highest standard. The role also requires handling and rotating of stock, cash handling, waste management, weekly target adherence and basic account management.
- You MUST have experience selling Food into the Independent Retail and/or Cash and Carry marketplaces
- You must have a full clean driving licence
- Must possess a high standard of personal hygiene
- Van Sales experience is a desirable quality, although we do consider candidates with equivalent sales experience in another field.
- You will be looking to move forward to a new challenge and not running away from something
- You must be tenacious, driven and willing to apply the work ethic required to be successful
- You will be incredibly driven and have the desire to work in a people-centric environment – you put in the hard work, you will get the support and rewards in return
- You will ideally live within a commutable distance to Hertfordshire
- All candidates must have a genuine passion for the industry
On offer to the successful candidate is an attractive basic salary and benefits, giving you the ability to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company where the career opportunities are inexhaustible.
For more information on this and many more FMCG Sales roles throughout the UK, then please contact Mandy Matley at TRC Group on 0113 457 3760 and send your CV to email@example.com