Our client is a market leading provider of industrial services. They require a confident individual to provide a field based, quality and professional service based in Maidstone.
Principal Responsibilities of the Role:
- Identify service opportunities
- Increase sales volumes within your territory
- Deliver a reliable customer service
- Ensuring that servicing is completed to the highest standard
- Adhering to health and safety regulations
- Maintaining the cleanliness and safety of equipment
- cleaning of mechanical/industrial equipment to a high standard
- follow all health and safety regulations
- ability to competently clean machines
Essential Skills/Experience we look for:
- The successful candidate will have experience and be comfortable with sales (ideally with industrial/mechanical products).
- Driving license
- Able to work as part of a team
- Mechanical/industrial sales experience is a desirable quality, although, candidates with sales experience in another field are accepted.
- Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery
- Good communication skills
- Well presented