Leeds, West Yorkshire
£18000 - £23000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
8 months ago
£18,000 - £23,000 Basic + Uncapped Bonus + Benefits
Manage inbound and outbound calls relating to a range of commercial insurance products by building relationships with customers, with the aim of securing the sale, whilst dealing with queries relating to the range of products.
Telesales Executives are individually targeted and as such are expected to both meet and exceed targets every month.
- Calling prospective customers offering products and services
- Quoting and signing deals
- Liaising with customers dealing with queries
- Hit monthly targets
Candidates must have outbound telesales experience of selling to business clients preferably within the insurance industry: In particular, you might have some of the following skills:
- Strong track record of sales to business customers
- Positive mental attitude
- Target Driven
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in working in a regulated environment
On offer to the successful candidate is an attractive basic salary and benefits, giving you the ability to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company where the career opportunities are inexhaustible.
Telesales, Sales, Insurance, Bonus, Commission, Benefits, B2B, Outbound, Inbound, Call Centre