Up to £20000 per annum + Bonus
12 months ago
£20,000 + Bonus (Realistic OTE £35,000) + Benefits
Monday - Friday (Office Hours)
My client is looking for a number of Telesales professionals to join their successful, vibrant, existing team in London. You will have a proven track experience in sales, be highly motivated and money hungry.
- Maintains superior communications and working relationships with all company functions to enhance the performance of the UK division
- Protects and enhances the corporate image through appropriate actions with respect to fellow Divisional colleagues
- Ensuring service is perceived as best in class. This may mean covering for other colleagues and also looking after matters that do not directly impact on personal targets/earnings
- Ensures they are at the vanguard of relevant sales projects and are able to function as subject matter experts for said projects
- Autonomously generate leads and sales.
- Work with BDMs and KAM to ensure seamless service for all customers. Sharing responsibility of customers will ensure the opportunities are maximised in the market place.
- Attend trade shows, social events, industry meetings and corporate hospitality as the business requires.
Specific Telesales Duties:
- Call all clients in current set and hotlist within every six-week period.
- Fully prepare for all one to ones with Internal Sales Manager every two weeks.
- Place all delivery, collection and allocation requests on the system.
- Deal with small queries, passing more complex to Customer Services Team.
- Work in line with structure advised by Internal Sales Manager
- Process orders for other colleagues when they are unable to.
- Sell products to the target 25% profit margin
Key Performance Indicators(KPIs) for Telesales candidates
- Conduct 200 outgoing calls per week minimum which should be a mixture of new prospects, existing customers, cold calls (10 per day minimum) and dormant customers.
- Use the CRM system regularly to record client activity and ensure the customer experiences seamless service.
- Cross sell all Divisions and the services they can provide where appropriate. The target is 1 qualified lead per period as a minimum, submitted via the app provided.
- A Period Report should be sent in the correct format, with all fields updated, by 5.30pm on Monday of Week 1.
To apply for the Telesales role please attach a copy of your most recent CV