Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
£25000.00 - £30000 per annum + Pension etc
9 months ago
Telecoms Engineer - West Yorkshire
To £30000 + Pension etc
Do you have extensive experience gained as a Telecoms Engineer?
Do you have experience of installing, maintaining and programming phone systems alongside experience working with Hosted, Broadband & Cloud products.
Are you looking for a great career opportunity with a well established business?
Our client is a well-established provider of telecoms to business, well established and with a great reputation they continue to expand.
Offering the full portfolio of telecoms services and products coupled with high quality service they continue to be successful in a highly competitive market.
An exciting opportunity has now arisen for a Telecoms Engineer to join our growing team.
Duties will include:
- Site surveys.
- Termination and installation of Cat 5E/6.
- Install, programme and commission PBX/IP/VOIP telephone systems.
- Planning and co-ordinating the installation of Telecom associated equipment
- Train customers on use of systems.
- Maintain and troubleshoot system faults as required on customer sites
- Possess extensive knowledge of field installation/maintenance of systems, ideally Avaya IP Office/Panasonic/Alcatel
- Experience of programming and diagnostics
- Previous proven engineering experience within a telecoms engineering environment.
A solid package is on offer comprising of a salary to £30000 + pension etc with good career development opportunities being on offer for ambitious candidates.
If you would be interested in the Telecoms Engineer opportunity above please apply immediately or call Yuseff Haghighi on 0113 457 3760 or 07538 802161 as our client is looking to interview ASAP!