South Croydon, Surrey
Up to £9.00 per hour + Excellent Benefits
9 months ago
Mental Health Support Worker - Croydon
Full Time Rota Basis (Day or Night Shifts)
Up to £9.00 per hour PLUS excellent benefits!
Are you a Mental Health Support worker looking for a new challenge? TRC are looking for caring and passionate Support workers for a 25 bed community-based independent hospital that provides assertive rehabilitation for male and female service users with complex mental health needs.
- To work under the direction of the nurse in charge.
- To assist the trained staff in the assessing, planning, implementation and evaluation of each client's care programme.
- To be responsible for assisting clients to perform activities of daily living and in recreational activities as instructed and prescribed in care plans and in accordance with all unit policies.
- To abide by the rules and procedures as outlined in the Mental Health Act 1983.
- To provide verbal and written reports on clients condition and progress as allocated and instructed.
- To establish and promote good relationships with colleagues and with clients and their relatives.
What we are looking for:
Previous experience in a Care role (preferably mental health related)
* a caring and passionate nature
* Motivation to develop current skills
* Ability to work independently and unsupervised
* Strong team work and communication skills
If so please email a copy of your CV to or call 0113 4573760