13 days ago
Stores Person / FLT Driver
20 days holiday per year
Salary: £9.08 /hour
FLT Counterbalance License
The Recruitment Crowd are currently looking for a Stores Person based in the Northallerton area.
To execute both physical and administrative stores processes, ensuring products and materials are received, stored, issued and delivered to internal and external customers safely, accurately, meeting the required timescales and quality standard in accordance company procedures.
- Loading and unloading vehicles in a safe, accurate and timely manner ensuring products and material remain to the required quality standard.
- Receiving, storing, picking, allocating and putting away products and material in a safe, accurate and timely manner ensuring they remain to the required quality standard.
- Complete all required stores transactions in an accurate and timely manner within the inventory management system.
- Completing continuous inventory counts in a safe and accurate manner ensuring the results are accurately recorded in a timely manner in the inventory management system.
- Identify improvements and cost reduction opportunities, supporting and participating in lean and continuous improvement activities.
- Work to clearly defined goals with respect to safety, quality, efficiency and delivery.
- Provide timely feedback to supervisor \ manager on any material issues that arise.
- Ensure all work & time is recorded appropriately through the required system by all team members.
- Adhere to general housekeeping and 5S rules ensuring the team always maintain a clean, tidy and organized working environment.
- Attend functional and business meetings as required and support other departments in order to meet Company objectives.
- Ensure company policies and procedures are followed by the team members.