£25000.00 - £26000.00 per annum + pensiion + benefits
about 1 year ago
A great opportunity has arisen for a Sous Chef at lovely 4* hotel in Gloucester!
The Sous Chef role will involve:
- taking responsibility of the Kitchen, ensuring a high standard of food production and managing the Kitchen in the Head Chef's absence
- assist the Head Chef in managing a small friendly kitchen brigade
- ordering of food items and achieving and maintaining a 70% gross profit margin.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a strong CDP/Junior Sous to take that next step in a fun, friendly and hardworking environment.
The ideal candidate will preferably be qualified to NVQ level 3 in Food Preparation or equivalent and must be highly motivated, flexible and a team player with outstanding communication and organisational skills.
In addition to offering a competitive salary, the hotel provide fantastic employee benefits package which includes;
- 50% discount on food and drink at any hotel in the collection
- Discounted accommodation rates for yourself, family and friends at all hotels in the group
- Birthday off each year as an extra holiday
- Complimentary 2 night stay for two people with dinner, bed and breakfast at any hotel per each complete years service
If this sounds like you, please apply today!