Up to £600000.00 per annum
7 months ago
My client is a healthcare technology company who are using blockchain technology to develop a secure DNA database and data sharing service.
They are currently looking for a Blockchain Developer, to work on the development of their new Solidarity smart contracts, and Ethereum based solutions.
A successful candidate will have;
- Experience with Golang, Java, and C/C++ development.
- Experience in Blockchain development using Ethereum and Hyperledger.
- Understanding of how to write code with security and resiliency in mind.
- Understanding of test-driven development, preferably with understanding of tests which use a Java based framework.
- Understanding of cloud environments such as Azure or Google Cloud
I am looking for someone who is enthusiastic about Blockchain and emerging technologies in general.
This is a great role for someone willing to learn new platforms, new skills and carry out independent research. If you are an outgoing and self-motivated individual, then this will be a very enjoyable and rewarding role to take on.
For more details please contact or call 0113 457 3760.