2 months ago
My client is one of the most up and coming companies of its kind within the UK. Following growth of three-fold within the last 18 months and further aggressive growth plans to double again in size over the next 12 months, we are currently looking to recruit an experienced full-stack Software Developer. Candidates need to be based within a commutable distance to either Milton Keynes or Stratford-upon-Avon.
*A full job description will be disclosed to candidates upon a successful telephone screening*
- Proficiency in C# and ASP.NET MVC
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Good S/W development skills coupled with strong relevant enthusiasm and keen desire to learn and progress is more important than academic achievements.
- Understanding of agile software development practices
- Able to think logically and work in a structured way
- Awareness of IT security issues
- Awareness of the need for quality standards in the approach to work
- Good spoken and written English is essential
- Willingness to undergo Security Clearance (requires 5 years UK residency)
- Personable, team player and independent thinker
- Able to work under own initiative
Desirable technical experience:
- Unit testing (e.g. NUnit/GoogleTest)
- Mocking (e.g. Moq/GoogleMock)
- Pair programming
- Design patterns (e.g. Dependency injection, MVC, MVP, MVVM etc)
- ORMs (e.g. NHibernate, Entity Framework)
On offer to the successful candidate is an attractive basic salary and benefits, giving you the ability to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company where the career opportunities are inexhaustible.
For more information on this role then please contact Kate Shorthouse at TRC Group on 0113 4573760 along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org