3 months ago
Job Title: Sewing Machinist
Job Type: Temp ongoing
Pay Rate: £8.25 p/h
- Experience using an industrial sewing machine
- Experience using a sewing machine in a work environment
- Have good attention to detail
- Be able to manage your own workload
- Have the ability to work as part of a team
- Reliability, flexibility, good timekeeping, positive attitude and a good work ethic are essential
- Good spoken English is essential
- x2 15 minute breaks
- 1/2 lunch
- Maintains company reputation for manufacturing products to high standards of functionality and beauty in accordance with company procedures.
- Maintains good workshop practices by ensuring a safe, clean, tidy, hazard-free working environment, ensuring that at all times compliance of the Company’s
- Health and Safety Policy is adhered to.
- Ensures efficiency and effectiveness by performing routine maintenance on machines and equipment.
- Communicates any relevant ideas, designs, improvements, developments and discoveries to management.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.