Birmingham, West Midlands
£35000.00 - £38000.00 per annum + bonus, car, pension
12 months ago
Salary up to £38K, car, bonus, pension
Our client is a well-established provider of materials handling equipment, well established and rapidly expanding they pride themselves on a straightforward approach and for providing exceptional flexibility and service.
Are you currently working in a Service Manager, Depot Manager or Operations Manager role in the MHE, plant hire or commercial vehicle sector?
Are you responsible for a service team inclusive of P&L control?
Do you have experience gained in a business providing reactive & proactive maintenance services working to strict SLA?
They are currently looking to add to their team and are looking to recruit a high calibre Service Manager to oversee their workshop & field service engineering team in their Birmingham depot.
Reporting to the Depot Manager the role will offer a genuine challenge within a rapidly expanding depot.
Materials handling equipment is preferred however candidates with experience gained in similar mechanically biased service management roles in sectors such as plant hire, commercial vehicles etc are encouraged to apply.
The successful candidate will also have a strong yet inclusive management style with the ability to lead from the front, also the right individual will be comfortable reporting to senior management and dealing with the board of the business.
- Management experience in a customer service or operations business
- Management of skilled mobile resources
- Management of multi-tasked teams
- Colleague leadership and development
- Leadership - Ability to build teams, involves people, motivate and reward
- Customer Awareness - Promotes a strong customer culture by setting customer orientated performance objectives
- Commercial Understanding - An understanding of the relationships between profit, cash flow, risk and other key financial drivers
- Judgement and Decision Making - Ability to analyse situations, draw sound judgements and take appropriate decisions
For further details please call Mandy on 07598808836