£30,000 - £45,000
about 1 month ago
Exciting times at TRC Group!! We are experiencing unprecedented growth across all our sites and need to expand all current departments as well as open new sectors.
The job will vary, but from day one you will;
- Develop and manage client relationships in a competitive environment
- Proactively and consistently strive to identify and obtain new business
- Sourcing and attracting passive/active candidates within your sector
- Managing the recruitment process from interview to placement
- Negotiating contracts
- Minimum of 18 months Recruitment experience
- Proven track record of over-achieving against objectives and targets
- An envious business development record
- Target driven and willing to work hard to achieve your goals
- Excellent communicator both written and verbal
- Team player
- Tenacious and resilient
- Good time management and organisational skills
If you are a passionate consultant, who is wanting a new and exciting adventure then please forward your CV to be considered.
This role is key to our continued success so you can expect the people, support and resources necessary at your disposal.
Us. We’ve been headquartered in Leeds supplying recruitment services globally since 2012 and after some very successful years focussing solely on Perm markets, we capitalised on some big wins and took the plunge into Temp.
Now we are focussed on delivering the best service across both Temp and Perm: Specialist consultants working together to provide a one-stop-shop to national organisations, no matter their requirements.
We’re different. Probably not to every company, but certainly to most. We’re Pink. Really Pink. We don’t enforce wearing suits. We have a Digital Marketing Exec who doubles up as our weekly Yoga Coach. We pay for parking next door to our offices. We give flexible hours to people who need it.
Our guys take part in charity events together. Our CEO has long hair and a big beard. We sponsor local sports teams. We have a pool and football table that gets used daily…
We’re Ambitious. We want to be the best. The best supplier to our customers, the best employer to our employees, the best salaries for the best people being the best at what they do.
To start, we’re pitching this in the region of £30-45,000, plus bonus, surface pro, parking and 25 days holiday.
If you’re a bit light on experience, but think you have what it takes then still speak to us. We’ll always gamble on talent!
Interested? Well get down to our offices for a coffee and let's discuss future options.
Call Luke on 0113 457 3760 or email email@example.com