£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + excellent benefits
6 months ago
Senior Dev Ops
- Do you have Powershell scripting experience?
- Are you experienced in back office functions including firewall and server security?
- Do you have solid understanding of software installation and server monitoring?
The Recruitment Crowd (TRC) is a recruitment agency based in Burley in Wharfedale and are proud to be a recruitment partner to a financial services company based in Essex. A growing business with an exciting, vibrant environment, they are looking to hire a Senior Dev Ops to lead the various development operations required around fixing maintaining and upgrading production and testing server infrastructure.
You will be doing
- Responding and liaising with our hosting provider to co-ordinate infrastructure maintenance.
- Patching and updating operating systems.
- Migration of both third party and bespoke in-house applications to servers in the Azure cloud.
- Maintaining dedicated web (production servers including the production DB) and cloud servers (testing servers including the testing environment, CI and deployment servers).
- Automating and maintaining scripted processes
- Creating and maintaining policies and procedures, infrastructure diagrams and IT/ Network documentation.
- Making recommendations and implementing process and infrastructural changes.
Must be fluent in the following
- Powershell scripting.
- Windows including software installation, user access and security, SSL installation, server monitoring (performance and intrusion detection tools).
- Firewall and server security.
Desirable Skills / Experience
- Linux administration including software installation, user access and security, SSL monitoring (performance and intrusion detection tools).
- Azure and AWS infrastructure experience
- Source control, preferably Git
- DB administration knowledge
- Octopus Deploy
- Teamcity Server
- C# coding experience
Excellent salary plus benefits package