£19400 - £20700 per annum + great benefits package
5 months ago
Senior Carer - Care Home
(nights and days available)
Would you like to work for a small, well established, luxury care home provider?
Do you have the skills and experience it takes to manage a group of carers?
Do you hold a level 3 qualification?
Yes? Read on…
My clients are looking for two Senior Carers to be based in their home in Wellington. This home offers person centred care for those needing residential, Nursing & Dementia Care.
The home offers a number of amenities, one being the landscaped gardens that provide a tranquil place to relax with beautiful plants and flowerbeds, where the residents can enjoy the wildlife, sit and chat or read and for those feeling energetic and like to get their hands dirty with some gardening.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- A good understanding of medication management processes
- Experience of managing and dispensing medication
- A good understanding of the NMC guidelines on medication management.
- Evidence of appropriate medication management training
- Team Player.
- NVQ Level 3 in Care or equivalent.
- Willingness to participate in vocational training programmes.
- Satisfactory police check and check against the ISA list (where applicable).
- Basic Understanding of Infection Control
Please apply for the role to read a full job specification.