Keighley, West Yorkshire
Up to £30000.00 per annum
6 months ago
Senior Accounts Assistant / Bookkeeper
- Are you experienced in accounts?
- Do you know how to manage and motivate staff?
- Are you AAT qualified?
The Recruitment Crowd are very proud to be a recruitment partner to a quickly growing domestic gas engineering business based in Keighley. A company boasting an attractive reputation founded close to 10 years ago, they have swiftly grown to a team of 50 staff servicing the Midlands and the North of England. With peerless install and aftercare service, they are definitely a team to be a part of.
You will be doing
The role is general accounting management. Managing aged payables / receivables, P&L management. You will be managing 2 members of staff. Previous experience is essential.
- Account Reconciliations
- Sales and Purchase Ledger
- Assigning nominal ledger codes
- Managing the end of month process / quarter / year end
- Managing staff expectations and targets
- Carrying out 1-2-1 meetings with staff in department
You will need to be
- AAT qualified up to level 5 (or equivalent)
- Substantial experience in working with accounts
- Experienced in managing staff
- Sage experience
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- Excellent communications both written and verbal
- Detail orientated
- Good at working under pressure and to deadlines
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary of up to £30,000 depending on experience + benefits