Leeds, West Yorkshire
£98 - £24000.00 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
17 days ago
Sales Team Leader
£24,000 + Bonus + Benefits (OTE £30,000)
Monday - Friday
My client are looking for a Sales Team Leader to join their vibrant office in Leeds If you have a proven track record as a Sales Team Leader and enjoy working in a target based environment this could be the role for you.
The Sales Team Leader role would include:
- Compliance with our Business Conduct Guidelines and other Group Policies
- Plan and prioritise sales activities to achieve agreed targets and devise incentives.
- Working to individual and group sales targets.
- Manage and motivating staff on a daily basis.
- Conduct interview process for recruitment and assist with training requirements for the team as well as conducting monthly team appraisals.
- Maintain a full level of understanding of fuel cards, the competition and the market and ensure that this knowledge is communicated and understood by staff.
- Maintain and develop new and existing customers through appropriate sales methods, to optimise quality of service, business growth and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain regular consistent and professional attendance, punctuality and personal appearance.
- To undertake additional duties as may be assigned from time to time from the Sales Manager.
The successful Sales Team Leader role would be
- Good communicator with a professional confident telephone manner and excellent customer service skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail with ability to organise and prioritize.
- Resilience when working under pressure with a strong work ethic and reliability.
- Ability to work well individually and as part of a team.
- Target conscious and results driven.
- Professionalism, mature attitude and ability to lead by example at all times.
To apply for the Sales Team Leader role please attach a copy of your most recent CV with your application.