Guiseley, West Yorkshire
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
11 months ago
Sales Manager (Energy)
Salary negotiable (Dependant on experience)
My client are growing rapidly and growing their stake in the energy market. They are on the lookout for a highly driven Sales Manager to be part of their growth plans.
The ideal Sales Manager will have a proven track record of driving sales, motivating and developing a sales team as well as bringing passion and closing skills to the business.
The Sales Manager Role:
- Managing a team of experienced SME sales closers.
- Assisting Recruitment in developing your own team through chosen candidates.
- Monitoring and reviewing of development areas within the team.
- Maximising sales opportunities, consulting on closing strategy and leading from the front.
- Achieving monthly Revenue and KPI targets within the team.
- Accurately completing required reports weekly/monthly & quarterly.
- Work consistently with a management team to maintain working relationships and understanding of the processes
- Developing your own strategies to drive the team and create a seamless approach to the closing of leads.
- Working alongside the Lead Generating Team Leader in order to allocate qualified leads.
- Working with internal stakeholders to develop the client offering
- Bringing fresh ideas and approaches to sales generation.
- Working with the Head of Sales to generate sales strategies to suit the business.
- Maintain a high level of service to our customers throughout their contract journey
The Sales Manager Profile:
- You will be a determined highly driven with a preference towards being an ex-sales professional yourself.
- Evidence of successful sales management would be preferential.
- Professional business behaviour and attitude
- Motivating and engaging with the team to create positive attitudes,
- Have a minimum of 12 months experience in a management role
- Knowledge of the energy market is essential
- High work ethic required.
- Great IT skills
- Successful verbal and written sales skills.
What the successful Sales Manager receives in return?
- Competitive industry salary
- 28 days holiday (inc Bank Holidays) inc extra day per year with us!
- Mon-Fri 9 till 5.30pm working week
- Health cash plan
- Hour lunch break
- Dress down Friday
- Quarterly staff socials
- Full use of all facilities including Saga Rally, Arcade Desktop etc