Guiseley, West Yorkshire
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
about 1 year ago
Sales Manager (Energy)
Salary negotiable (Dependant on experience)
My client are growing rapidly and growing their stake in the energy market. They are on the lookout for a highly driven Sales Manager to be part of their growth plans.
The ideal Sales Manager will have a proven track record of driving sales, motivating and developing a sales team as well as bringing passion and closing skills to the business.
The Sales Manager Role:
- Managing a team of experienced SME sales closers.
- Assisting Recruitment in developing your own team through chosen candidates.
- Monitoring and reviewing of development areas within the team.
- Maximising sales opportunities, consulting on closing strategy and leading from the front.
- Achieving monthly Revenue and KPI targets within the team.
- Accurately completing required reports weekly/monthly & quarterly.
- Work consistently with a management team to maintain working relationships and understanding of the processes
- Developing your own strategies to drive the team and create a seamless approach to the closing of leads.
- Working alongside the Lead Generating Team Leader in order to allocate qualified leads.
- Working with internal stakeholders to develop the client offering
- Bringing fresh ideas and approaches to sales generation.
- Working with the Head of Sales to generate sales strategies to suit the business.
- Maintain a high level of service to our customers throughout their contract journey
The Sales Manager Profile:
- You will be a determined highly driven with a preference towards being an ex-sales professional yourself.
- Evidence of successful sales management would be preferential.
- Professional business behaviour and attitude
- Motivating and engaging with the team to create positive attitudes,
- Have a minimum of 12 months experience in a management role
- Knowledge of the energy market is essential
- High work ethic required.
- Great IT skills
- Successful verbal and written sales skills.
What the successful Sales Manager receives in return?
- Competitive industry salary
- 28 days holiday (inc Bank Holidays) inc extra day per year with us!
- Mon-Fri 9 till 5.30pm working week
- Health cash plan
- Hour lunch break
- Dress down Friday
- Quarterly staff socials
- Full use of all facilities including Saga Rally, Arcade Desktop etc