18,500 plus uncapped bonus & Extras
about 1 month ago
B2B Sales Executive
£18,200 + Bonus + Benefits
Monday - Friday Office hours (Early Finish Fridays)
We need hungry, full of energy individuals to kick start a long career with our global blue chip client.
My client are looking for Sales Executives to join their vibrant, modern office in Leeds. If you have either a proven track record in Sales or consider yourself to be highly motivated, target driven and are looking for your next big career move this role could be for you.
The Sales Executive role would include:
- Maintaining regular consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance, and adherence to relevant health & safety procedures.
- Plan & prioritise sales activities to achieve agreed targets, involving high volume business to business cold calling.
- Maintain and develop new and existing customers through appropriate sales methods, to optimise quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction.
- Respond to, and follow up sales enquiries using appropriate methods.
- Update all customer records on the CRM system.
- Manage the smooth handover of new customers to the implementation team.
- Answer and make calls in an efficient, professional and courteous manner.
- Log information on calls where required and maintain detailed and accurate customer records.
- Making sure all the Call Back’s /Courtesy calls are up to date on a daily basis.
Key competencies for the Sales Executive
- Good communicator with a professional confident telephone manner and excellent customer service skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail with ability to organise and prioritize.
- Resilience when working under pressure with a strong work ethic and reliability.
- Ability to work well individually and as part of a team.
- Target conscious and results driven.
To apply for the Sales Executive role please attach a copy of your most recent CV with your application