Guiseley, West Yorkshire
£16000.00 - £18000.00 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
2 months ago
£16,000 - £18,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Monday - Friday 9am-530pm
My client is looking for a number of Sales Advisors to join their successful sales team. Ideally you will have worked in an outbound sales role before, be target driven and be customer focused.
The Sales Advisor Role:
- Through selected data, interact with prospects via telephone and email
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunity
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop target accounts and leads to create sales-ready leads and opportunities
- Disseminate opportunities to sales, educating where necessary about the opportunity
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with prospects
- Update prospect interaction in the CRM system to ensure efficient lead management
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to support revenue objectives & KPI's
- Provide feedback to ensure continuous process development.
- Maintain not only personal levels of success but also motivating the team to deliver results as a group.
The Sales Advisor Profile:
- Capacity to engage prospects and develop relationships over the phone
- Positive, professional and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong IT skills, good problem solving and negotiation skills
- Strong time management skills
- A self-starter, with the ability to drive self toward weekly, monthly, and quarterly goals
- Strong attention to detail to ensure accuracy in lead data entry into CRM
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; team player
- Experience using internal systems such as email, MS and excel.
What the successful Sales Advisor receives in return?
- Competitive industry salary
- 28 days holiday inc Bank Holidays plus extra day per year with us!
- Mon-Fri 9 till 5.30pm working week
- Contributory pension scheme
- Health cash plan
- Dress down Friday
- Quarterly staff socials
- Full use of all facilities including Saga Rally, Arcade Desktop etc