South West London, London
Up to £18.00 per hour + Excellent Benefits
7 months ago
Mental Health Nurse (RMN) - Battersea
£18.00 per hour plus excellent benefits!
Full time and part time positions available!
Are you a Registered Mental Health Nurse looking for a new challenge? TRC are looking for a caring and passionate Nurse for a 22 male patients aged 18 years and over with severe and enduring mental illness and additional complex behaviour.
- Promote and maintain a safe and therapeutic environment in conjunction with MDT members
- Ensure effective systems are in place to deliver a high standard of nursing care based on recognised theory and practise
- Promote and safeguard the well being of each service user by demonstrating empathy and compassion in each interaction.
- Treat service users as individuals with dignity and respect. Be aware of their values with regards to culture, religion and beliefs at all times.
- Supervise and maintain the safe custody, control and administration of medications
- Support and participate in the delivery of the CPA process within the role of Primary Nurse
- Participate in the activity and therapy programme and support service users to attend.
- Participate in escorting patients external to the hospital
Whats in it for you:
- Workplace pension scheme
- Free training
- DBS paid for
- NMC PIN paid for
- Free Uniform
- 20 days annual leave + bank holidays
What you need:
- Be a level one Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Previous experience in a mental health setting is preferred but not essential
- Motivation to develop current skills
- Ability to work independently and unsupervised
- Strong team work and communication skills
- A caring and passionate nature
Does this sound like the role for you?
If so please Apply or call 0113 457 3760 if you would like to discuss it further!