£30000.00 - £38000.00 per annum + Benefits
15 days ago
The Recruitment Crowd
Registered Manager - Home Care
£30k-38k per annum
My client based in Taunton are looking for an experienced Care Manager to join their passionate team!
Responsible for ensuring legal, CQC and compliance for all the companies operations.
Responsible for the efficient running of care operations and managing the needs of the clients and day to day management of carers.
- Achievement of performance targets including business growth
- Management of clients care quality
- Ensuring all client calls are covered and that all scheduling is completed in a timely manner
- Supervise the management of carers and responsibility for their workload
- Carry out necessary CQC and Safeguarding notifications
- Ensure carers are suitably trained and that training is organised and maintained as required to meet the needs of clients including completion of the Care Certificate within 12 weeks of commencing work with HISC
- To participate in the growth and development of the business, locally and regionally through various marketing exercises including community talks and events
- Support ongoing activities to recruit and retain the best carers
- Ensure that the business maintains 24 hour availability via an on-call rota for both staff and clients
- Working towards level 5 QCF diploma in care and the Registered Manager's Award or equivalent in order to satisfy regulatory requirements.
- Excellent communication skills
- Commercial business awareness
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Skills in assessment and care planning
- Must have clear DBS
- Must have full driving license
- Must be acceptable as a Registered Manager to CQC / CSSIW / SSSC / RQIA satisfaction
This list is not exhaustive and from time to time you may be required to undertake additional duties.