£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + £3k bonus potential & more
3 months ago
Registered Manager - Home Care - Reigate
Location: Reigate, Surrey
Salary: £35k - £40k plus £3k Bonus potential
Would you like to work for one of the largest brands in home care? One with a family orientated culture and excellent workspace? One with great progression options?
Look no further!
One of my most established clients in the area, are looking for an experienced Registered Manager to facilitate their successful homecare branch in Reigate. Anyone with experience in this role or similar knows the difficulty and level of organisation it takes to be a successful manager. However, my clients were part of the development of the Pass System which is now used within the business making tracking of visits and care planning easier! Don't worry, if you are not familiar with this, training will be provided!
So, we are looking for a motivated and dynamic character who strives on outstanding quality and commercial growth.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide leadership, management and the highest level of support to the Team, to ensure the very best outcomes in everything we do
- Ability to take ownership of achieving the highest levels of compliance with regards to regulations, laws, quality standards & policies, ensuring we achieve a minimum of "Good" CQC inspection
- Accountable for the Health and Safety of staff and clients; ensuring the Health & Safety policy and procedures are followed at all times providing a safe working environment
- Ensure consistent application of Right at Home policies, procedures and approved practice; and to promote our aims and values
- Continually review and improve processes to ensure the most effective and efficient service is being delivered to our clients
- Ability to identify and recruit high quality Carers, implement excellent training and maintain high retention ratios
- Ensure the provision of staff training is implemented and the delivery of very high quality care services, to vulnerable people living in their own home, is achieved consistently
- Ability to ensure the Scheduling is effectively designed to ensure the Carers deliver the allocated care to the client. Scheduled Spot Checks and Audits are undertaken and recorded
- Ability to complete and continuously improve the Assessments, Risk Assessments and Care Plans to ensure the outcome of the client is achieved effectively and the customers' expectations are exceeded
- Ability to ensure that all payments due are received promptly; and Payroll and Invoicing is undertaken accurately
- Ability to meet and exceed all financial/growth targets whilst participating in, and contributing, to the strategic management of the business
- To be aware of Key Performance Indicators and to accurately record and report statistics to the Director as appropriate
- Ad hoc duties to support the Director, as and when required, to meet the needs of the business
If you have experience of managing a well ran homecare branch and have achieved Level 5 in care, please get in touch for further details.