Great Yarmouth, Norfolk
£28000 - £30000 per annum + great benefits package
14 days ago
Registered Manager - Great Yarmouth - Homecare
Salary; £30k + Bonus + Pension + Holidays
Reports to: Managing Director
This company is one of the leading homecare and live-in care providers throughout the UK, tailoring care packages to fit the needs of the client whether it be for companionship to specialist Dementia care.
My Client has recently opened a brand new home care service in Great Yarmouth, Norfolk. They are looking for a strong Registered Manager to kick start the business and grow along with it as it flourishes. My client has an exciting growth plan for the next couple of years which requires a passionate, hands on, people person to be involved!
- Managing the day to day running of the branch operations
- Acting in the best interest of the clients supported
- Ensuring implementation of systems to monitor quality performance
- Involvement in networking activities and business development and provide directors with regular reports and analysis
- Ensuring all client visits are covered and all scheduling is completed in advance of shifts
- Ensuring that the business maintains 24hr availability via on call rota
- Management of all care processes from initial contact, while maintaining agreed standards
- Recruitment processes, checking ID and eligibility to work and hiring decisions
- Retention of all staff, including meetings, incentives, appraisals, performance feedback and gifts
- Introductions and Training of new care staff and current staff, maintenance of all staff training records and keeping up to date with all legislation
- Service calls
- Quality assurance via regular QA visits, telephone calls and H&S reviews
- Ensure all complaints are appropriately reported and responded to within the time scale set
- Ensure understanding of and can evidence compliance with CQC
- Ensuring confidentiality and staff are aware of the importance of confidentially
- Caring and compassionate towards people in need of care and support
- Respect for people suffering from a range of medical conditions with different backgrounds and beliefs to your own. Strong commitment to non-discriminatory care practice
- Commitment to respecting the rights of customers at all times and to promoting their privacy, dignity and independence throughout their lives
- Self-motivated and keen to learn. Willing to seek guidance when needed and follow instructions
- Excellent understanding of the needs of people who require care and support at home and the provision of home care services in line with best practice
- Knowledge of health and safety matters in relation to home care services and risk management
- Knowledge of how to recognise abuse and safeguarding procedures
- Experience of care services, risk assessment and person centred care and support
- Ability to plan and organise workloads effectively so customers receive the services they expect
- Ability to maintain clear written and electronic records and to follow statutory reporting procedures
- Willingness to work flexibly and to keep knowledge and skills up to date.
- Full drivers licence with no more than 6 points and Class 1 business insurance
- Energetic and Passionate about delivering high quality care.
- Have Level 5 in Health and Social Care
- Have strong IT skills and ideally been a coordinator.
- Proven management experience.
- Lead from the front they will be part of the on call but the business is open 7 days per week
- Experience of managing the delivery of social care services as a registered manager
- Train the trainer qualifications
- Knowledge of business management and business start up
- Level 5 NQV