High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus
7 months ago
Registered Care Manager
£30,000 - £35,000 + Bonus
My clients are an independent private domiciliary care agency currently have a number of successful branches but are looking to extend their cluster opening a brand new branch in High Wycombe. They have established an excellent reputation in each area because they place clients at the heart of what they do. My clients work very closely with their customers, their families and health care professionals to provide support in the best possible way.
- To take responsibility for the development & day-to-day running of the agency.
- To promote a caring environment for clients through high standards of professional practice which are conducive to the physical, emotional, social, intellectual and spiritual needs of the clients.
- To ensure that each client receives care appropriate to their individual need.
- To recruit, support and manage the office & care team in line with company policies
- To implement the requirements of the CQC "Fundamental Standards for Care"
- Appropriate experience in a senior care or management capacity within the previous five years
- A suitable management qualification or care qualification
- Willing to complete the Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care
- Register with the Care Quality Commission as the Registered Manager of the branch
- A good understanding of risk management and health and safety management
- Must be able to drive and have access to a vehicle at all times
- Leadership & Management Qualification in Care or Registered Manager's Award
- Experience working as a domiciliary care agency manager
- Pension scheme
- Company Sick Pay Scheme
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Competitive Salary on offer
- The opportunity to join great, established team
- Holiday pay - Negotiable
Please apply to see a full job spec.