£30000.00 - £42000.00 per annum + Bonus
9 months ago
Up to £40k + Bonus
Woking / Guildford
Summary of role
To generate and promote a caring and supportive environment for clients by implementing very high standards of professional care and support. To manage the staff team, supporting their development, skills and abilities.
- To ensure that my clients Aims & Objectives are achieved and to ensure that each client receives care and support which is appropriate to their individual needs.
- To ensure compliance with the company system, policies and procedures
- To ensure the implementation and compliance of all relevant legislation and regulatory body guidance
- Ultimate responsibility for all members of staff.
- To deliver training to staff as appropriate and to identify any further development or training needs.
- Ensure training needs of all staff are met effectively
- To ensure supervision and monitoring of all staff is carried out
- To ensure that there is good communication and effective team building amongst all staff, including holding regular team meetings.
- To oversee recruitment and appointment of all staff.
- Ensure successful operation of quality control systems.
- Ensure successful operation of risk management processes.
- Ensure that all computerised and manual records are up to date.
- Implementation of complaints procedure.
- Liaison with clients, relatives, representatives and social workers.
- Preparation of management reports.
- To work within agreed budgets to ensure profitability of business.
- To actively participate in the growth and development of the business, locally, through various marketing exercises.
- A more than competitive salary of up to £40k per annum
- A Bonus structure based on performance
- Great, friendly working environment
- No one call duties (however paid extra if willing to take part)