£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Bonus & great package
10 months ago
Registered Manager - Gravesend, Kent - Homecare
Up to £35,000 + Bonus + great package
My clients are one of the leading homecare and live-in care providers throughout the UK, tailoring care packages to fit the needs of the client whether it be for companionship to specialist Dementia care. They are looking to fill a position recently left by a long term serving Registered Manager.
- Managing the day to day running of the branch operations.
- Acting in the best interest of the clients supported.
- Ensuring implementation of systems to monitor quality performance.
- Involvement in networking activities and business development and provide directors with regular reports and analysis.
- Ensuring all client visits are covered and all scheduling is completed in advance of shifts
- Ensuring that the business maintains 24hr availability via on call rota.
- Management of all care processes from initial contact, while maintaining agreed standards.
- Recruitment processes, checking ID and eligibility to work and hiring decisions.
- Retention of all staff, including meetings, incentives, appraisals, performance feedback and gifts.
- Introductions and Training of new care staff and current staff, maintenance of all staff training records and keeping up to date with all legislation.
- Service calls.
- Quality assurance via regular QA visits, telephone calls and H&S reviews.
- Ensure all complaints are appropriately reported and responded to within the time scale set.
- Ensure understanding of and can evidence compliance with CQC.
- Ensuring confidentiality and staff are aware of the importance of confidentially.
What we look for a person who is:
- Self-motivated, well-organised & reliable
- Caring and sensitive
- Flexible and happy to gain new qualifications
- Committed to maintaining our high standards of care
- A good communicator
- Holding a current full UK driving license
What you receive in return:
- Continuous development, career progression and supported training
- An Opportunity to progress within a growing company
- DBS contribution
- £100 per weekend on call (1/5)
- Pension Contribution
- WPA healthcare scheme
- 35p mileage paid
- 28 days holiday
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- Experience of managing the delivery of social care services as a registered manager
- Train the trainer qualifications
- Knowledge of business management and business start up
- Level 5 NQV or equivalent
If these seems of interest, please apply with your updated CV