£40,000 - £45,000
5 months ago
Registered Home Nurse
SALARY: £40 - 45k dependent on experience
The Home is a 42 bedded residential home recently rated 'Good' in all areas by the CQC. As Registered Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the care home, from ensuring that the care is outstanding, to managing the staff and making the business financially successful. Your role is pivotal to the success of the home. You will need to have previous experience as a Manager or a Deputy Manager of a nursing or residential home. You will be practised in leading a team and able to inspire and motivate your staff to perform to the best of their abilities. Your organisational skills will be outstanding, particularly when it comes to paperwork.
- 42 beds - some of these are luxury suites for couples or singles
- Interior designed throughout
- Recently rated 'Good' in all areas by the CQC
- A luxury residential home in Bovey Tracey
- Generally fairly low dependency residents with some low-medium level dementia
- Just opened last summer with lots of press coverage and local support, still filling up but 75% full now.
- High fees - 90% privates
- Support - you will have a deputy and administrator supporting you in management as well as a very experienced Area Manager who normally visits at least once a week.
- NVQ 5 preferably or equivalent (we can put you through this if required).
- At least 5 years of experience in the care industry.
- Proven track record with 'Good' CQC inspections.
- Experience in a managerial role in a care home.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to lead and motivate a team.
- Excellent organisational and paperwork skills.
- 5 weeks of annual leave plus bank holidays
- Additional day off on your birthday
- Refund on your DBS check after 6 months of service
- Competitive rates of pay with annual reviews
- Free meals
- Learning & Development - free training (you are paid to attend training) and personalised training plans
- Recognition Rewards - e.g. employee of the month
- Friend referral reward scheme
- Parties & Events
If you're interested please call us on 0113 457 3760 and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org