£30000 - £35000 per annum + Amazing benefits
6 months ago
Registered General Nurse
From £16.30ph + Great Benefits Package
This care homme is an ideal environment for providing residential dementia care, as well as offering tailored care for adults with Parkinson's disease. Other areas in which the home is experienced include nursing, convalescence, respite and palliative care.
Situated in Cirencester, this former private house has undergone extensive refurbishment in order to make the most of it's homely qualities. Leafy grounds and flat screen televisions are just two of the additional features that residents enjoy.
The candidate will have:
- A passion for caring for the elderly and infirm, and for helping people maintain their dignity and independence
- A proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team, delegate effectively and promote excellent customer relationships
- A willingness to coach, guide and support your team on a daily basis, including providing formal and informal programmes
- A clear understanding of NMC Codes of Conduct and a genuine commitment to expanding your professional expertise
- A respectful, courteous and compassionate nature and belief in giving your personal best at all times
- RN status and a valid NMC PIN
What's in it for you?
- Competitive Hourly wage
- £1000 welcome bonus
- Continuous support with academic development
- NMC paid for annually as well as DBS
- Accelerated career progression
- Flexibility on contract (full & part time)
- £1000 referral bonus
- Access to health benefits and discounts
- Childcare vouchers
For further information, please apply.