£16.30 - £18.00 per hour + great benefits package
11 months ago
Registered General Nurse
From £16.30ph + Great Benefits Package
This medium sized home is situated in one of the most popular towns on the Bristol Channel. This purpose-built modern home provides warm and welcoming accommodation with comfortable rooms and beautiful gardens. All bedrooms are well-decorated and residents are welcome to personalise their surroundings. stunning gardens and a patio area that's perfect for whiling away those lazy summer days.
The talented and versatile team at here offer care and support for a wide range of needs, including nursing, respite, convalescence and palliative as well as Parkinson's care.
The candidate will have:
- A passion for caring for the elderly and infirm, and for helping people maintain their dignity and independence
- A proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team, delegate effectively and promote excellent customer relationships
- A willingness to coach, guide and support your team on a daily basis, including providing formal and informal programmes
- A clear understanding of NMC Codes of Conduct and a genuine commitment to expanding your professional expertise
- A respectful, courteous and compassionate nature and belief in giving your personal best at all times
- RN status and a valid NMC PIN
What's in it for you?
- Competitive Hourly wage
- £1000 welcome bonus
- Continuous support with academic development
- NMC paid for annually as well as DBS
- Accelerated career progression
- Flexibility on contract (full & part time)
- £1000 referral bonus
- Access to health benefits and discounts
- Childcare vouchers
Days and nights available!
For further information, please apply.