£30000 - £33000 per annum + Car allowance and bonus
about 1 year ago
Regional Training Manager - Home Care - Surrey
Salary: £30k - £33k plus £4k Car Allowance
Would you like to work for one of the largest brands in home care? One with a family orientated culture and excellent workspace? One with great progression options?
Look no further!
One of my most established clients in the area, are looking for an experienced Training Manager to facilitate their successful homecare branches across Surrey. Anyone with experience in this role or similar knows the difficulty and level of organisation it takes to be a successful manager.
So, we are looking for a motivated and dynamic character who strives on outstanding quality, commercial growth and training gaols.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and lead on the training strategy for the area.
- Manage and implement individual and business training plans.
- Plan, prepare and deliver induction and other training for care assistants, supervisors and coordinators.
- Promote anti-discriminatory practice and brand values during induction, any further training and in the application of all policies and procedures.
- Draw upon a range of methods to support staff to learn about best care practice, to keep their skills and knowledge up to date and to continue their professional development e.g. eLearning, classroom based training, on the job practice etc.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of training programmes. Provide reports to the registered manager and directors.
- Make sure learning methods are cost effective and make improvements where necessary.
- Assist line managers to solve specific training requirements either on a one to one or group basis.
- Manage a training budget.
- Build positive working relationships with staff and other professionals in the field of health and social care.
- Maintain accurate and up to date records relating to training and development.
- Keep own practice and knowledge up to date through research, meetings and attending courses.
- Be prepared to work flexibly as part of the care team
- Must have a training qualification in health and social care and experience in a similar role.
- Must be a driver.