£40,000 - £50,000
about 1 month ago
Regional HR Business Partner
From £40,000 to £50,000 pa
Car Allowance £5,200 pa, 25 days holidays
Reports To: Head of Human Resources
Partner the business to provide a comprehensive Human Resources service, which enhances and promotes performance in line with the company’s strategic objectives.
- Work closely with line managers to provide guidance and support on all areas of employee relations including, but not limited to, performance management, absence management, policy, procedure, T’s and C’s, disciplinary and grievances issues, conduct, capability, and employment legislation;
- Ensure that advice is accurate, balanced, and takes account of current employment legislation, the commercial requirements of the business, and best practice HR.
- Implement and communicate best practice HR and employment policy, processes and documents, promoting effective and efficient working practices;
- Produce, analyse and interpret management information (MI) relating to the employee population. Understand specific trends and issues, e.g. attrition, absence, demographic trends etc. and provide accurate MI and relevant commentary for the monthly Board Report;
- Keep up to date with developments in employment legislation and human resources best practice, knowledge sharing within the team to ensure continuous development and improvement;
- Organise and conduct formal employee meetings as required i.e. disciplinary, grievance, redundancy, exit interviews, requests for flexible working, sickness absence maternity meetings, etc.;
- Design and co-deliver development workshops in key areas of HR best practice, to enhance knowledge and skills with key stakeholders monitoring results;
- Management of third-party suppliers such as occupational health providers. The development of business relationships and monitoring of performance;
- Other duties that may be required from time to time within the wider HR function;
- CIPD qualified
- Comprehensive generalist HR /Business Partner experience in a fast-paced commercial environment;
- Experience within a multi-site environment where travel is necessary;
- Up to date and comprehensive knowledge of employment legislation, HR concepts and practices;
- Confident, articulate, professional attitude, discreet and organised.
- Acts with integrity, impartiality and independence;
- Demonstrates the ability to analyse and understand data and information quickly.
- Using the information to formulate recommendations and make robust defendable decisions;
- Able to prioritise workloads and work to deadlines;
- Proactive, commercially aware, collaborative, consultative;
- Ability to ‘own’ and drive forward specific areas of human resources and develop on own initiative;
- Strong organisation skills with good attention to detail;
- Good IT skills and previous exposure to HR systems;
- Ability to work with a large volume of enquiries and under pressure
If you're interested please call Chelsea on 0113 457 3760 or email your CV to email@example.com