16 days ago
Job Description – Recruitment Consultant - Nurses
Starting salary £30,000 p.a.
Uncapped bonus/commission structure providing OTE £40,000
25 days holiday plus bank holidays
What we are looking for
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, ambitious and competitive, money-motivated, professional
- Driven individual with a good sense of humour
- Strives to outperform their targets and the achievements of others
- The ability to get on with people and an ability to influence them
- Strong business development skills
- An eye for detail, process-driven
- A good sense of humour
- A "team player"
- Diplomatic, Energetic, Adaptable, Presentable, Trustworthy, Honest and Sharp
- Strong relationship building skills
This will be a 360 role with a core focus on sales and account management.
This role is for someone who is already running a temp healthcare desk specialising in the provision of nurses & specialist medical staff.
We are looking for someone who has a proven track record, is looking for a change and to join a company that has a clear vision of its expansion plans for the future.
Core aspects of this role will entail
Client management: To effectively establish, maintain and manage both existing and new client rapport.
Business Development: Plan and structure growth of the desk with weekly, monthly and quarterly KPI reviews. Geographical target areas, clientele action plans, and financial targets are all incorporated in this aspect of the role.
Candidate management: Efficiently bring new candidates into the business whilst maintaining an appropriate ratio of new candidates registered to candidates placed in work.You will be a highly motivated person with the desire to consolidate and develop your track record in this sector.
Contact Charlotte on 0113 457 3760 / email@example.com