£18000.00 - £22000.00 per annum + great benefits package
about 1 year ago
Recruitment & Retention Officer
£20-22k plus great benefits
My client based in Reading are looking to expand their team due to drastic growth over the past year! The service tailors care packages to suit individuals living in their own homes and encourages service users to live as independently as possible with the help of their dedicated care workers.
Responsible for the recruitment and selection process to ensure my client attracts and recruits suitable applicants to meet capacity requirements as well as maintaining a low staff turnover.
- Responsible for screening, tracking, shortlisting and matching applications to the Care Giver person specification so as to identify the most suitable candidates.
- Interview and test potential recruits and appoint Care Givers in consultation with Care Manager and Registered Manager to ensure there is a pool of Care Givers ready to meet the current and future capacity requirements to cover planned and unplanned staffing.
- Ensure all statutory pre-employment checks are completed i.e. DBS, ISA, Occupational Health, References and right-to-work
- Ensure offer or decline letters, starter paper work and contracts are processed efficiently and on time.
- Work with the Registered Manager to ensure all care workers complete the Care Certificate within 3 months.
- Understand local population care requirements taking into account cultural diversity in order to recruit suitable care workers to provide a tailored and personalised service.
- Very competitive salary
- Use of company car when needed
- Mileage paid at 45p per mile
- Bonus schemes
- Extra mile incentives and awards
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Generous pension contribution
If this role seems of interest to you, please apply and one of our experienced consultants will be in touch soon.