Leeds, West Yorkshire
Up to £14000.00 per annum
8 months ago
We are looking for a confident individual to support our industrial recruitment team.
You will be responsible for providing qualified candidates through search and selection across a range of Job boards and other social media outlets. Supporting the whole process, you will be invaluable to the important relationships that we build between candidates and clients.
We expect you to be a strong multi-tasker, proactive, innovative, resilient, self-motivated and with an excellent work ethic.
If you feel you can be a great addition to the team, don't hesitate to apply. One of our team will be happy to chat and discuss the role in more detail.
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Sourcing suitable candidates through job boards, database searching, target headhunting and referrals
* Interviewing and testing candidates
* References candidates
* Filling vacancies
* Answering enquiries and advert responses through the phone and email
* Maintaining and updating the internal database system, ensuring all documentation and notes are current.
Qualifications and Skills
Previous recruitment experience is not essential as full training will be provided.
OK, so I'm interested... But is it really a job for me?
To be a successful Resourcer/Administrator, you must:
* Have excellent communication skills
* Be able to gain people's confidence and put them at ease
* Be persuasive, persistent and patient
* Be able to cope with pressure
* Be flexible and adaptable
* Have a mature personality
* Have good organisational and administrative skills
* Be confident with all social media tools
* Have good IT skills