£30,000 - £35,000
13 days ago
£30,000 - £35,000 pa
The Recruitment Crowd are currently looking for a QHSE Manager for our client based in the Northallerton area.
To develop, execute, improve and manage QHSE processes and activities with the emphasis on continuous improvement, defect, accident and environmental impact prevention and compliance with business processes, applicable standards, legislation and regulations to meet customer requirements and stakeholder needs.
- Efficiently and effectively develop, execute, audit and improve the QHSE management systems to meet certification requirements and the needs of customers, the business and its stakeholders.
- Accident, risk assessment and internal/external non-conformance management including trend \ major issue identification, root cause analysis, counter-measure identification, implementation, and validation.
- Develop, execute and improve QHSE processes and activities with the emphasis on continuous improvement, defect, accident and environmental impact prevention and compliance with applicable standards, legislation and regulations to meet customer, business and its stakeholders
- Develop and implement QHSE training to support the needs of the business and its stakeholders.
- Coach, develop, manage and build knowledge of the team to provide optimum support to the business.
- Identify, manage, execute and control team resource requirements including recruitment, appraisals, development, overtime and disciplinary activities to ensure the correct levels are available with the required skills sets to meet the needs of the business.
- Develop, execute and manage short and long-term QHSE strategy, objectives and KPI’s.
- Develop, execute, manage and control QHSE documentation ensuring it is available, adhered to and completed correctly by all personnel.
- Manage and control QHSE budgets and spend limits, taking appropriate action on adverse variances.
- Execute team briefs and maintain \ update QHSE performance data.
- Ensure all work and time is recorded appropriately on the required documentation and through the required systems.
- Adhere to general housekeeping and 5S rules ensuring the team always maintain a clean, tidy and organized working environment.
- Attend functional and business meetings as required and support other departments in order to meet Company objectives.
- Ensure company policies and procedures are followed by the team members.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2-3 years of experience working as a QHSE Manager in industrial product design, manufacturing, and supply environment.
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings and specifications.
- Proven management experience, supporting individual, team and organizational change, keeping the organization’s vision, mission, and values at the forefront of decision-making and action, willing to collaborate with others.
- Ability to establish strong working relationships and engagement with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders and customers.
- Ability to work under pressure, within tight deadlines, with a flexible approach to working hours and a motivated team player.
- The process is driven, detailed and solutions orientated, with experience of working in a formal, continuous improvement culture
- Strong effective decision making, organizational, time management, communication and IT skill, with a wide range of negotiating and influencing skills
- Excellent logical reasoning, root cause analysis, deductive problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- Full, current UK driving license
If interested please send your CV to email@example.com or call Chelsea on 0113 457 3760