£35,000 - £40,000 +
18 days ago
Production Manager - Food
£35,000 - £40,000 Basic + Excellent Pension + 26 days Hols + BH’s
My client is a market leading FMCG Food company. In line with growth plans comes succession planning, therefore the path for progression is very real and carries numerous opportunities for candidates with the right aspirations and capabilities. We are currently recruiting for the key role of Production Manager to take the reins of their Kendal Depot.
As a Production Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing all production activities
- Be responsible for a large multi-disciplined team of people in the operation, cleaning and maintenance of highly automated, state of the art, processing and packing equipment
- Meet production targets and KPI’s by optimizing all aspects of operational performance including efficiencies, cost, waste, yield and people, proactively leading your teams in continuous improvement activity using lean manufacturing techniques to deliver best in class performance
- You MUST have relevant food processing experience preferably in FMCG
- Candidates must be of graduate calibre, ideally with a food or engineering-based degree
- Candidates must have at least five years’ experience of operating at a similar level in a manufacturing industry
- The successful candidate must be able to bring immediate credibility, knowledge and skill to the role demonstrating the leadership and track record of achievement needed to succeed in a fast-paced production environment.
For more information on this role then please contact Kate Shorthouse at The Recruitment Crowd (TRC Group) on 0113 457 3760 and send your CV to email@example.com