6 days ago
Patient Development Specialist
Paying £21,000 p.a.
Based in HP10
Full time: 10:00 am to 6:00 pm – Monday to Friday
TRC Group are currently recruiting for Patient Development Specialist based in HP10 area.
Summary of the role:
- Working as part of a friendly team your role will be to provide excellent customer service to patients and healthcare professionals at all times.
- Via the telephone, you will promote the products and services offered by the client.
- Ideally, you will have a proven track record in a proactive sales environment together with excellent communication skills and a high level of flexibility.
- You should be influential and persuasive with an analytical and enquiring mind.
- You will have experience of upselling to existing customers by using your active listening and influencing skills.
- This is a busy and varied role with no two days the same.
- You will be a good listener, a strong team player, be able to work to deadlines and have the ability to demonstrate empathy over the phone.
- You will behave in a professional manner at all times and you will build professional relationships with customers that will enhance the Company’s quality image.
Your duties will include:
- Maintain and grow the business through outbound calls.
- Closely follow up all sample requests to maximise and increase sales.
- Increase retention by building strong relationships with patients.
- Ensure that you are proactive in your approach to your work and patients.
- Actively promote our products and service, at every opportunity, whilst maintaining service levels
- Identify business opportunities by utilising your active listening skills
- Work to targets set by Team Leader
- Ensure you maintain and enhance customer service standards at all times
- Become the Ambassador for the Patient Services department
- Inspire all team members with your approach to work and commitment.
- Continue to develop an understanding of the needs of both the patients and Health Care Professionals (HCP) to be able to give appropriate advice as required.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all products, both features, and benefits including some clinical knowledge to give appropriate advice as required.
- Ensure correct data entry of all requests, conversions and evaluation requests into database
- Identify patient advocates for service/products
- Respond to patient complaints and address problems immediately
- Work closely with the patients and HCPs to ensure everyone is kept up to date
- Take an active part in all departmental meetings
- Understand and uphold all systems within the department
- Be able to work under own initiative with little supervision
- Always prepared to go the extra mile
- Act as an Ambassador for the department – Inspiring team members
- Perform any other tasks reasonably requested by the company as required.
- Undertake any training deemed necessary.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Excellent telephone manner
- Proven telesales and customer service experience
- Experience of upselling products/services to existing customers
- Able to identify business opportunities
- Ability to work to and driven to achieve targets
- Excellent communication, oral and written, skills Proven excellent database skills – data entry
- Analytical and enquiring mind Possess influential and persuasive skillset
- Able to demonstrate initiative
- Possess a ‘can do’ attitude
If you are interested please contact Chelsea on 0113 457 3760 / firstname.lastname@example.org