Bury, Greater Manchester
£17500.00 - £20000.00 per annum
10 months ago
On behalf of our client TRC Accountancy & Finance are recruiting a Part-Qualified AAT Accounts Assistant to join their growing team.
The ideal candidate will be educated to AAT Level 3 / 4, have a minimum of two years practice experience and is looking for that next step in their career of looking after a portfolio of clients from set up through to trail balance. Excellent progression and full training will be provided.
- Manage monthly client service level agreements
- Basic Accounts and Tax preparation for a portfolio of clients of various sizes
- Weekly Payroll production including RTI and Auto Enrolment submissions
- Monthly Bookkeeping and outsourced client responsibilities
- Attend client meetings
Current IT systems used:
- Sage 50 but migrating to Sage One
- Receipt Bank
Experience / Qualifications:
- AAT Level 3 or 4 but candidates with a good working history will be considered
- Excellent attention to detail
- IT Literate
- Practice experience
Salary & Benefits:
- £17,500 - £20,000 DOE
- 28 Days Holiday inc Bank Holidays
- Pension (Auto Enrol)
- Quarterly Social Events
- Free parking and close to public transport links
- Study support - AAT and then ACCA
To discuss this role further please send your CV, in confidence, to Jasmine Marland at TRC Accountancy & Finance a specialist division of the Recruitment Crowd.
We receive a high volume of applications and therefore we can only get in touch with shortlisted candidates. If you have not heard from us within 7 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and we wish you luck with your job search.