Guiseley, West Yorkshire
£40000 - £55000 per annum + benefits
10 months ago
Salary up to £55,000 + Car allowance + Benefits
My client are one of the fastest growing energy suppliers in the UK and are looking for a highly motivated Operations Manager to join their thriving business.
The company is entering a rapid growth phase and is now seeking to expand its operational management and to support and enhance these opportunities. This represents a rare and exciting challenge for talented and ambitious people.
Job Responsibilities for the Operations Manager:
- Overall management of the operation of service delivery.
- Profound knowledge of the end to end Customer Journey and Regulation & Compliance requirements within an energy supply business
- Exceptional experience of retail supply business.
- Experience in delivering the transition through CME is advantageous
- Manage the supplier Hub process on both Gas & Power.
- Implementing improvements in operations including streamlining processes
- Proven track record of leading and managing a team to deliver the key responsibilities outlined in a growing and competitive GB B2B energy supply business.
- Capability to assist with the development of new systems and ongoing project management of current projects.
- Motivate, and encourage teamwork between the individual department
Experience Required for the Operations Manager role:
- Extensive experience within a B2B Energy supplier essential
- Proven track record of the Gas and Electric industry and regulatory requirements
- Setting performance standards for the operation at department level and agent level
- Knowledge of billing processes and account management
- Strong communication & call handling experience
- Strong analytical problem solving skills
- Experience in managing an energy customer service centre
- Experience managing relationships with partners and third parties