North London, London
£40000 - £50000 per annum + great benefits package
3 months ago
OPERATIONS MANAGER - Domiciliary Care - London
Salary; £40,000 - £50,000 + Bonus + Pension + Healthcare + Holidays + Mileage
This company is one of the leading homecare and live-in care providers throughout the UK, tailoring care packages to fit the needs of the client whether it be for companionship to specialist Dementia care.
Due to the large growth of the business over the past few years, I am looking for an Operations Manager in London who puts excellence in care first, to take full responsibility for the operational performance and management of our Domiciliary and Live-in provision to our customers. We are looking for an individual who has a great passion for care but also strives from driving growth and development. Reporting to the business Directors, this is a key leadership role where you will have a real influence on the business culture, practices and growth and will lead, develop and drive the business performance and quality of care in all areas.
Managing and developing individuals within the management team, you will take accountability for business growth and financial performance. In addition, you will also act as a key contact for regional stake holders including CQC, LA's, PCT's, residents and their relatives, and will also assist to identify and commission brand new services for an increasing customer base.
- Ensure business growth and profitability is maximised across all areas of the business
- Enhance the profitability of the business - set challenging business plans and budgets and KPI's and manage performance against these. You will ensure revenues are generated and costs are controlled.
- Take on an active leadership role - a visible leader in the business, driving change and promoting innovation
- Be responsible for people including development, retention, supervision, management, recruitment and succession planning.
- Risk management for all activity (Live-In and domiciliary) including meeting all legislative requirements
- To promote the highest standards of care and service - ensuring quality standards are maintained across all area of the business for customers, care assistants and office staff.
- Ensure service standards are met or exceeded across the branch network
- Strategic development to ensure that the company continues to be a market leading provider of care in the area.
- Ensure all CQC audits are prepared for accordingly and kept up to standard
The Ideal Candidate
- They will also have strong organizational skills, be able to multi-task and reprioritise at short notice; and be an effective communicator alongside an eye for detail and the ability to analyse and produce reports.
- In-depth knowledge of CQC guidelines is essential in combination with an evidenced and successful track record of driving improvement in relation to care quality and operational commercial performance. The company is in a phase of growth so experience commissioning brand new services would be a very desirable characteristic
- They will work well under pressure and take accountability to ensure that the office operates at optimum performance levels whilst maintaining the highest quality and customer service standards.
- The successful candidate will have previously held a similar role within the Healthcare Sector and have significant experience of senior management in a challenging, people facing environment.
- The successful candidate for this role will have a proven track record of working in a fast paced operational role and have solid operational and domiciliary care experience. They will also ideally have been a registered manager. They will be able to demonstrate commercial acumen and will have delivered a customer facing service within budget and achieving KPIs.
- You will need to obtain a satisfactory criminal records check and evidence that your name is not listed as barred from working with vulnerable people
- Full drivers licence with no more than 6 points, Class 1 business insurance and a current MOT (if using own car for business purposes)
CQC, Operations, Operations Manager, Ops Manager, Domiciliary, Live-in